Monday, October 24, 2005

TrackIR 3 Pro Head Tracker


How come I haven't heard of this?

It's already here in Australia and it sounds cool! - When I first saw this I thought VR had come back.. but this is a head tracking device. You stick that little gadget on top of your monitor and it tracks your head - so while playing a flight sim or FPS game for example you move your head to look around.. just like we do in real life.. outside the matrix.
It isn't too expensive either - about AUD$200 ! I wonder if all that head turning is good for you though.. sounds like ex-er-size .. and not in the right areas.. probably end up with gorilla neck.

Check out the link - video clip examples etc and you can pull your credit card out and buy it here too [JUMP]

If anyone's actually got one.. please tell me is it gooood?

No comments: