Saturday, October 29, 2005

The Game Boy micro will be available across Australia on November 3rd 2005

I've been drooling over the PSP, and the nintendo DS has its merits. But I just clapped my eyes on the new Nintendo GameBoy Micro at my local EB store and fell in love. It is just sooo cute and tiny and reminds me so much of my first game&watch when I was a kid.

The Micro is impossibly cute - a very nifty and solid bit of hardware - measuring a tiny 10cm wide, 5cm tall and 1.75cm deep this is truely portable. The screen is bright and crisp and feels solid. The unit I saw was still strapped to the EB guys neck but that didn't stop me grabbing it and walking round the store. The machine made strange choking noises while I played it and seemed to get heavier and heavier.. weird.

OK I've begged my wife and offered her some old x-box games she could trade in.. and I rekon I'll be getting one of these babies for Christmas woo hoo!

I left gave the Micro back to the storeman who seemed to be sleeping on the floor.. with his eys open.. weird.

mmmm... GameBoy Micro.. I love you.
Hey this is cool - make your own for about 20c! look here --> [JUMP]

No comments: