Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Google Earth GPS - I knew it!


When I first saw google earth, I was amazed.. the possibilities are almost endless and I thought, I bet google are doing this so they can own the car-navigation market.
Well looky here - Google, Volkswagen and nVidia have teamed up to create an exciting new GPS system with photographic 3D maps with automatic personalised content updates. That means you'll be able to tap into online databases to get anything from restaurant opening times to petrol prices.
So although this whole google - gps navigation is still in the works, I fully expect it will come to Australia.

Check this out [JUMP]

Just yesterday I noticed google mars - [MARSJUMP]

Mark my words.. Google is becoming the global repositry for all our information and 'it' will become self aware.. we will be living on planet google.. I wonder if google became self aware, what its personality would be like? Consider its frame of reference (everything on the web).. hmm.. food for thought.

No comments: