Sunday, November 20, 2005

Saitek Eclipse Gamers Keyboard

My old keyboard is starting to die - the shift key is sticking, I suppose I could clean it or something but its more fun to see what's new and cool out there.

I browsed around Harvey Norman.. nothing thrilling and any decent keyboard seems to be closer to $200 than my $100 budget.

I find the Saitek Eclipse keyboard - yes I'm totally sucked in by the blue led backlit laser cut keys and funky design.

So it's got a cord - that's logical if its going to glow or the batteries wouldnt last long.

This looks like the perfect keyboard! I can't wait to get my hands on one - apparently it has 'soft keystrokes' so each key produces a softer tactile response and less sound than normal 'hard' keystrokes. Yummy!

AUD$89.95 online here --> [JUMP]

No comments: